peace, love, and having a mind of your own


















i refuse to look at life through the lens of tradition.
i refuse to believe everything i am told.
i refuse to live a life that doesn't promote peace, love, and having a mind of your own.

14 January 2011

Thanks KP!

Thank you to the lovely and wonderful Kristen Paulick, for allowing me to use her sunset photo as my backdrop. It was taken in North Piha, New Zealand last January while we were tramping around that beautiful island.

Speaking of people who get it, as we have been lately, Kristen is one of those. I had the privilege of wandering around 5 different continents [via the World Race] with this lady, who quickly became my sister. She was a constant encouragement and someone who drove me closer to Jesus. Now she's going on another World Race, specifically tailored to aid victims of human trafficking.



Isn't she lovely? I have the best friends in the world <3


Wanna give a shoutout to anybody AMAZING in your life? Consider the comments section your personal shoutout box!

No comments:

Post a Comment