peace, love, and having a mind of your own


















i refuse to look at life through the lens of tradition.
i refuse to believe everything i am told.
i refuse to live a life that doesn't promote peace, love, and having a mind of your own.

15 January 2011

praise God for the LBT.

Psalm 23, in my new favorite Bible translation- the Lolcat Bible:

 
1 Ceiling Cat iz mai sheprd (which is funni if u knowz teh joek about herdin catz LOL.)
 He givz me evrithin I need.
2 He letz me sleeps in teh sunni spot
 an haz liek nice waterz r ovar thar.
3 He makez mai soul happi
 an maeks sure I go teh riet wai for him. Liek thru teh cat flap insted of out teh opin windo LOL.
4 I iz in teh valli of dogz, fearin no pooch,
 bcz Ceiling Cat iz besied me rubbin' mah ears, an it maek me so kumfy.
5 He letz me sit at teh taebl evn when peepl who duzint liek me iz watchn.
 He givz me a flea baff an so much gooshy fud it runz out of mai bowl LOL.
6 Niec things an luck wil chase me evrydai
 an I wil liv in teh Ceiling Cats houz forevr.
*Consider this your personal reminder not to take yourself so seriously. srsly.

Translate your favorite verse here, then share it with me so I can laugh :) Or use the comment box to tell me how blasphemous and horrible I am for loving this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment